This appliance, also called a meat mincer, is perfect for fine chopping as well or mixing raw or cooked fish, vegetables and meat. However, the problem lies in the selection process when you don’t know what to look for a manual meat grinder. Also, shopping around for one can be more difficult if we don’t narrow down our choices based on some considerations. I will help you find one using the following review of the top rated products by comparing them based on several features to consider including the following:
- 1 3 Best Manual Meat Grinder of 2017-2018 – Comparison Chart
- 2 Construction
- 3 LEM Products #10 Stainless Steel Clamp-on Hand Grinder
- 4 Price
- 5 Fante’s Cousin Sandro’s Meat Grinder and Sausage Stuffer
- 6 Function
- 7 Weston #22 Manual Tinned Meat Grinder and Sausage Stuffer
- 8 Accessories
- 9 Weston #22 Manual Tinned Meat Grinder and Sausage Stuffer
- 10 Durability
- 11 LEM Products #10 Stainless Steel Clamp-on Hand Grinder
- 12 Final Thoughts
3 Best Manual Meat Grinder of 2017-2018 – Comparison Chart
Looking for cast iron and stainless steel construction, these are two common construction materials of meat grinders. But overall, you should only use the grinder for meat, not for bones. And to compare our three featured products, I have reviewed the construction and determined which could be the best in the aspect. In the process, we can find out which of the following could have the best construction for long-lasting use and heavy demands in grinding we need.
- Weston Manual Grinder Sausage Stuffer: When buying a manual meat grinder, you should look for its construction. As you know, this has much to do regarding the durability of the product. This product is a good pick because it is built with heavy-duty steel and nylon bearing, which ensure that it will last long. It is also made with a durable cranking handle, ensuring that it won’t break no matter the abuse and use it gets in your kitchen.
- Fantes Sandros Grinder Sausage Stuffer: The product is better than the Weston Manual Grinder Sausage Stuffer when it comes to construction. It is made from cast iron as well as it has a stainless steel cutting plate, which make it easy for you to grind meat as well as making homemade sausages. For added durability, the product also has a stainless steel cutting plate and a clamp for securing it to countertops.
- LEM Products Stainless Clamp Grinder: This manual meat grinder stands out best than the Fantes Sandros Grinder Sausage Stuffer and the Weston Manual Grinder Sausage Stuffer. It is made with durable stainless steel construction, ensuring that it will last long even for heavy abuse and use. Its stainless body also makes cleanup easier and quicker as well as it comes with a tiny brush for scrubbing the holes.
Our Top Choice for Construction
This grinder/sausage stuffer works really well. It’s biggest downfall is cleaning it, but that’s to be expected and is the only reason I don’t use it to make chicken burgers or sausage more regularly. Take good care of it, and it should last a lifetime. heavy duty and not very hard to use.
The price is a significant factor when finding a new appliance and the same applies when finding the right meat grinder. We don’t want to be spending our time on products that do not fit our budget. But do not think that only expensive grinders are of high quality, as even low priced ones can also be dependable. Nevertheless, quality meat grinders come in a wide range of prices. Check out the following for review of this aspect in our three featured products.
- LEM Products Stainless Clamp Grinder: This meat grinder for deer or any meats is not the most affordable choice among the three, but it deserves your attention for its durable construction and efficient function.
- Weston Manual Grinder Sausage Stuffer: The product is cheaper than the LEM Products Stainless Clamp Grinder so it may be for you if you are looking for a middle priced grinder for your sausages and meats.
- Fantes Sandros Grinder Sausage Stuffer: The grinder for home use is best when it comes to price. It is the most affordable among the three. So if you are going for the money, you may want to select this one than the Weston Manual Grinder Sausage Stufferand LEM Products Stainless Clamp Grinder.
Our Top Choice for Price
Perfect handle and grind meat perfect. I generally use to make sausages and works great. My only advise is to be in a good shape to grind large amount of meat the handler has a good grip. It does exactly what it is supposed to do at an excellent price. I also would strongly recommend a good wash and boil routine after use it.
Finding a manual meat grinder, you should also be checking on the function, as it can make the big difference on how hard or easy that would be to use the appliance. In that case, I have checked and compared our featured grinders so that we can look into how each fare to giving us the satisfaction we need in grinding meats and making sausages.
- LEM Products Stainless Clamp Grinder: Regarding function, you can depend on the product that is made with heavy-duty stainless steel construction. It is tough even for heavy and constant use. The materials are rust-resistant. It also has a wide opening on clamp for letting you mount it to your countertop without any hassle. The two stainless steel plates make this grinder functional, too. One can be used for fine grinding, the other one for coarse grinding.
- Fantes Sandros Grinder Sausage Stuffer: The meat grinder for all types of meat works better than the LEM Products Stainless Clamp Grinder when it comes to function. It is a useful sausage maker and grinder for grinding all kinds of meat and making your favorite sausages. Regarding function, you can also customize meat combinations, allowing you to control the content, flavor, and freshness of food. The efficient grinder also creates uniform grind for the best results.
- Weston Manual Grinder Sausage Stuffer: The meat grinder is best for function versus the Fantes Sandros Grinder Sausage Stuffer and the LEM Products Stainless Clamp Grinder. The grinder is available in four different sizes so that you can finish any size job without any hassle. And because it has a durable cranking handle, it works efficiently, allowing you to complete your job even for grinding a large batch of meat.
Our Top Choice for Function
Very large and sturdy. You cant wait to start grinding my corned beef hash! Very well designed and simple to use. It does come with factory oil on it to prevent rust and does recommend cleaning in hot dish soapy water to remove, and re-oil with veg oil.
It took boiling water and a course scrubber to finally get the oil and smell out.
I finally used it and learned I have to make a 2″ base from wood to mount on my butcher block than mount it on the base as it is too low profile to place a bowl under and tray did not work as the meat just piled on edge.
It did not come with mounting screws so had to purchase them. My wrist is in a brace as the crank proved much too long. Ok for now but eventually a different one, perhaps with a wheel!
Shopping around for the right manual meat grinder, you should also look for one that already includes attachments and accessories you would need in grinding meats and preparing sausages. In that case, let us examine and compare the featured grinders to find out which among them is best in the department.
- LEM Products Stainless Clamp Grinder: The product includes two pieces of stainless steel plates – fine and coarse, allowing you to grind to the size that you want. It also has a stainless steel knife and three pieces of three stuffing tubes.
- Fantes Sandros Grinder Sausage Stuffer: The unit is better than the LEM Products Stainless Clamp Grinder when it comes to accessories included for your meat stuffing and sausage making needs. It includes an attached clamp, sausage attachments, grinder plate, fantes family recipes, and instructions.
- Weston Manual Grinder Sausage Stuffer: When compared to the Fantes Sandros Grinder Sausage Stuffer and the LEM Products Stainless Clamp Grinder, this product is best regarding accessories. It includes a complete sausage stuffing kit. It is an economical choice for those who are on a tight budget but want to invest in a meat grinder that already comes with the essential accessories that you need.
Our Top Choice for Accessories
- Weston Manual Grinder Sausage Stuffer: This product is an excellent value for its price and function. It is a thinned sausage stuffer and meat grinder. For added durability, it is made with nylon bearing so that you can be sure that the product will last long and has a durable cranking handle.
- Fantes Sandros Grinder Sausage Stuffer: The product is a better pick when it comes to durability as compared with the Weston Manual Grinder Sausage Stuffer. It can work efficiently with the turn of the handle to grind meat. It is also made with cast iron materials, and it includes a stainless steel cutting plate.
- LEM Products Stainless Clamp Grinder: This unit is the best choice than the Fantes Sandros Grinder Sausage Stuffer and the Weston Manual Grinder Sausage Stuffer when it comes to durability with its all stainless steel construction that makes it rust-resistant and easy to clean. It also includes durable stainless steel plates and a stainless steel knife.
Our Top Choice for Durability
What is the best manual meat grinder? When looking for one, the best place to start is the guide above. While there are many choices on the market, our lives would be easier if we know what to look for in a good product that can stay with us for years, even if we’re using it for commercial or residential meat grinding purposes.
Consider the price, function, accessories and construction to get the most out of your spending. As you know, the meat grinder that you should be getting has to be stainless steel rated, made with high quality and durable materials and efficient function for your ease and comfort.
Also, you may want to look into the type of components or materials to ensure your appliance is rust-resistant and easy to clean and maintain. For this review, I find the LEM Products Stainless Clamp Grinder a standout, but the final choice I will leave up to you. I hope that by using this guide, you will be able to find the best manual meat grinder today!