There are a lot of different ways to make coffee, and even though it is not the most popular, a French Press coffee is one of the simplest ways to make a rich and flavorful cup of coffee. Technically, you’ll only need a coffee press to make a cup, but coffee connoisseurs know that the trick is sometimes in the ground coffee beans.
French Press coffee needs coarse ground coffee beans, and to help you choose which are the best coffee grinder for French Press, I’ve rounded up a list of coffee grinders to get the perfectly fresh coarse ground coffee beans.
Top 8 Best Coffee Grinder for French Press
- If you don’t want the hassle of having to figure out the amount of coffee beans you need to make a certain amount of coffee cups, the OXO On Conical Burr Coffee Grinder with Intelligent Dosing Scale is a great product to use as you’ll have to option to grind coffee beans based on the number of cups, the weight or amount of coffee beans, and it also has a manual setting if you want to decide on your own the duration of the grind.
- For those that are more budget conscious, the Capresso 560 Infinity Conical Burr Grinder is a great choice. It has almost the same features minus the dosing scale, for only half the price off the OXO On Conical Burr Coffee Grinder with Intelligent Dosing Scale.
- If you are very much irritated at having their coffee grounds stick to the container because of static, the Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder is the best choice as the glass container is made from borosilicate glass which is anti-static.
- The Baratza Encore Conical Burr Coffee Grinder with Bin is the coffee grinder for those who are very particular in the kinds of coffee grounds that they get.
- For those who doesn’t mind splurging on their coffee grinder a bit, the Breville BCG800XL Smart Grinder is the best option as it has a lot of nifty features like the Auto dosing system, air tight Bean Hopper, and the coffee grind settings are shown on a backlit LCD screen.
- For those who wants a fresh cup of coffee even while on the go, the JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder is the perfect accessory.
- The Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill is a great machine, with the automatic setting makes grinding coffee a snap. This is great for those who loves the convenience of getting ground coffee with the press of a button and does not mind the noise.
- For those who are just starting out in making ground coffee, KRUPS F203 Electric Spice and Coffee Grinder could be a bit tricky since it does not have any coarse settings. You will have to estimate things yourself, push the button for as long as you want the machine to grind beans.