Food processors are some of the best inventions ever made, especially regarding food preparation. They can take the hard work and do the needed tasks, including chopping, blending, pureeing and mixing. The best food processor under $100 can make our lives easier, not to mention it saves us a lot of time and gives us more of it to spend with our loved ones.
In A Hurry? This Is The Best:
- Includes stainless steel Standard slicing disc (4mm), medium shredding...
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive "on" And...
- 14-Cup Lexan work bowl; extra-large Feed tube; small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet; dishwasher-safe parts
- Detachable disc stem
Finding the right one is the challenge, though just like choosing a travel blender. Worry not, though. I put up a guide that will help you in the process of selection by considering the following important features.
3 Best Food Processor Under $100 – Comparison Chart 2020
|Cuisinart 088 Food Processor, 7_cup, White||A+|
|Oster Blender | Pro 1200 with Glass Jar, 24-Ounce Smoothie...||A-|
|BLACK+DECKER FP6010 Performance Dicing Food Processor with...||A+|
When looking for a food processor, one of the most essentials to consider is its accessories or attachments, which are what makes it helpful in the kitchen. For example, you may want to find one with a jug blender for the freedom to blend soups and smoothies as well as processing food. Plus, you may be looking for those that come with a dough blade or a wire beater if you constantly bake as well. Nevertheless, I reviewed the accessories and attachments coming with our three featured food processors.
- Oster Pro 1200: Coming from a top kitchen appliance brand, I never doubted the 1200s power in providing us that versatility in cooking. The food processor comes with an extra large smoothie cup, perfect for our drinks and beverages, as well as a stainless slicing disc, chopping blade, and 5-cup capacity bowl. These are all included when you buy the appliance, making it a good choice if you are going to use such attachments and accessories more often. Plus, this unit comes with an all-metal drive, making it extra durable aside from being versatile with these attachments.
- Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic: There is no doubt that Cuisinart is one of the most known brands on the market for making appliances, such as a battery operated blender. For years, Cuisinart has been a staple in households in around the world. The particular unit we’re featuring is better than Oster Pro 1200 food processor when it comes to attachments and accessories. The product already includes some essential accessories we would need, and these include a medium slicing disc and a shredding disc, giving us that convenience in slicing/shredding food. Plus, it includes a rust-free, stainless steel chopping blade that stays sharp no matter the abuse it receives in your busy kitchen. Other accessories include small and large pushers, a spatula, a compact flat cover, a detachable disc stem and a recipe book. It also includes an extra large feeding tube for your convenience in processing whole fruits and vegetables.
- BLACK+DECKER FP6010: This particular model is most impressive upon looking into its accessories and attachments. It works best than Oster Pro 1200 and Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic . It includes stainless steel shredding and slicing discs as well as a chopping blade, a dough blade, and a dicing disk. These are not all, however. The unit also includes two workbowls, letting you pick the right bowl size for the job. And for convenient storage, the unit comes with a storage case, keeping your countertop organized and your space saved.
Our Top Choice for Accessories: BLACK+DECKER FP6010
Another important consideration when looking for a food processor is its price. We have to narrow down our choices based on this factor so that we can save our time and prevent browsing for products that do not fit our budget. In this review, I have chosen three top brands that offer high-quality food processors below $100, and I hope can help you select better.
- Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic: Just as the same thing we do when buying any appliance in the kitchen, such as a coffee grinder, we look into the price especially when we’re limited on a budget to spend for it. So if you’re budget is under $100, and you still want to get a high-quality appliance, you can trust this brand. Even if it is from Cuisinart, it is affordable, not to mention it already includes many accessories and attachments that prove useful for our daily kitchen tasks. But even though this is a low priced food processor, you can still count on its brand name that has been known not only in the US but also in other countries as well for its quality reputation.
- Oster Pro 1200: If you want to spend lower on a food processor but also want to get it from top brand, you can look into this Oster model, which is more affordable than the Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic . It also includes the most important attachments and top power to perform most of our kitchen task without any hassles. When it comes to price, you may want to look for a brand like Oster that offers both affordability and quality. It is a dependable classic that has been trusted by millions of households through the years.
- BLACK+DECKER FP6010 : This food processor is most affordable as compared to Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic and Oster 1200 . But while it may be the lowest priced among the three models, it cannot be discounted when it comes to technology. It cannot be left behind when it comes to value for your money. Did you know that this lowest priced model among the three is already made with digital controls that let you choose from a pulse button and three speeds, not mentioning an easy to clean panel?
Our Top Choice for PRICE: BLACK+DECKER FP6010
When talking about capacity, we can’t help but talk about its size because we have to consider our kitchen countertop space for any appliance we’re buying. We should also check on the cabinet heights above these devices. For example, you should find out the unit you’re buying fits your countertop space, and that no cabinet is obstructing the lids or feeding tubes. Also, you need to look into its capacity or amount of food can it process at one time. For that matter, you may want to find one that has a bigger capacity if you’re serving for a larger group.
- Oster Pro 1200: It already comes with a t0-go cup for personal sized food blending and a five-cup BPA-free workbowl, letting you have peace of mind of using safe kitchen tools that won’t harm your family’s health.
- BLACK+DECKER FP6010: Let’s talk about the workbowls. This one has an 11-cup and 4-cup bowl capacities, letting you select the right one that will suit the job at hand. They can let you process large amounts of food at once. The overall dimensions of this product are 11 by 17.8 by 14.5 inches, so it can definitely fit any kitchen space, no matter you’re living in the dormitory or apartment. This unit is better than the Oster Pro 1200 is regarding capacity and size.
- Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic: This unit is unbeatable by both Oster Pro 1200 and BLACK+DECKER FP6010 regarding capacity and size. Apart from coming with a shredding disc and a slicing disc, it also comes with an impressive capacity. It has a 7-cup capacity for your favorites, including salads, breads, peanut butter and stir-fries. The workbowl is compact and has a large capacity, not mentioning it includes a large feed tube for shredding and slicing without pre-cutting.
Our Top Choice for Capacity: Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic
Before buying a food processor, check on its power. This can make a lot of difference when it comes to the quality of performance you will get from it. Picking one with too low a power might not be a satisfying unit at all. I made sure that I have selected those that have the right power for top performance for our daily kitchen tasks and I have compared our three products below.
- Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic: This innovative food processor is one of the best regarding performance and quality. For a low price, it is already powered with a 600-watt motor that works quietly. It is heavy-duty enough to knead a big batch of dough for your bread. With it, you can knead even better than doing it manually. See it for yourself.
- BLACK+DECKER FP6010: Make salads, sauces, soups and desserts in one appliance! You can depend on this food processor that able to cut and shred cabbage and cheese. And when it comes to performance, the product works better than the Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic because it is powered by an 800-watt motor that quietly operates when mixing, dicing, or slicing.
- Oster Pro 1200: Are you looking for top power? You can depend on the appliance that is best when compared to Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic and BLACK+DECKER FP6010 . It is powered by 1200 watts and 900 watts for ice crushing performance! You really can depend on this unit when it comes to your heavy kitchen needs.
Our Top Choice for Power: Oster Pro 1200
Picking the right best food processor under $100 could be easy if you know the most important factors to consider. Upon careful review of what the most valuable pick for our kitchen tasks is, I go for the Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic . It has the technology, performance, style, power and attachments that many of us would prefer for our food processors, although I also suggest any of the two remaining products for I also believe in their capacity and performance. I hope the guide above has helped you select the best food processor today.
- 1 In A Hurry? This Is The Best:
- 2 3 Best Food Processor Under $100 – Comparison Chart 2020
- 3 Accessories/Attachments
- 4 Price
- 5 Capacity
- 6 Power
- 7 Final Thoughts